Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Rainbow Glasses

I am Little Miss Rainbow.
I am 5 years old. This is my special project with Mummy.
I enjoy making arts and crafts. My artwork is very beautiful and full of colours.
I hope you like it.
Mummy says  I have a great sense of colours and that I see the World through Rainbow Glasses. We decided to showcase my portfolio.
Here are a few drawings I made over the weekend.
I loved watching the movie "Inside Out" with my best friend. 
These are the main characters: Joy, Disgust, Sadness, Anger and Fear.
This is Anger wearing minion glasses
We also made my own console, where the characters "drive" based on my moods.
I am pretty good at telling Mummy who is driving at any time.
 It has been Joy, mainly.
Occasionally, Sadness, Anger and Disgust took a turn too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.